Try out for Indy Red - Registration
Indy Red is a professional ultimate team with a mission. We seek to increase access to the sport through high-quality competition and community involvement. Indy Red is a member of the nonprofit Premier Ultimate League (PUL).
This form registers you for open tryouts in January 2020 and helps inform our decision-making process when assembling the roster. Please review the following information before proceeding, and then answer each question professionally and thoroughly.
- Must be 18 or older by the day of your first tryout.
- Have experience competing in the sport of ultimate.
- All womxn are welcome, including cisgender and transgender women, non-binary, and intersex people. We use the term womxn to express this spectrum of gender identity.
- Register and pay before attending. Payment instructions and fee summary are at the end of the application.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The two open tryouts. One just north of Indy in Westfield (Indoors) and one in Cincy (Outdoors). You're encouraged to attend both if possible.
- Plan to arrive early to sign in and prepare. #getREDdy
- Your endurance, physical fitness, game knowledge, disc skills, and off-field presence as a teammate will be tested through a series of drills and scrimmaging.
- There will be coaches and scouts who may pull you aside to ask you some questions. Our promotion team will be on site filming and photographing tryouts.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver before participating.
- By attending tryouts, you give us permission to use film and photos of you in our videos, website, and other media.
There will be 3 tryouts: 2 open and 1 closed, invitation-only event. You are encouraged to attend as many as you can. Dates and locations:
* Saturday, January 11th from 5:00-9:00 P.M. (sign in at 4:30, activities start at 5 P.M.) at Grand Park Indoor turf field. (19000 Grand Park Blvd, Westfield, IN 46074)
* Saturday, January 18th from 1:00-5:00 P.M. (sign in at 12:30, activities start at 1 P.M.) at Riverside Park (3969 Round Bottom Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244)
* Saturday, February 1st from 5:00-9:00 P.M. at Grand Park Indoor turf field. (19000 Grand Park Blvd, Westfield, IN 46074)
$30 to participate in one open tryout, or $45 for both. No additional fee to attend the invitation-only event. Students are offered a $10 discount on total tryout fees.
- Participants receive a PUL reversible tank (in a new color)! (Available for the first 100 registrants.) You are expected to wear the reversible during tryouts.
- If the tryout fee is a hardship, a small number of scholarships are available. Please email team managers with "Scholarship request" in the subject line at
- You must pay and register before attending. A payment link will be available at the end of the application.
WHAT TO BRING TO TRYOUTS
- White jersey & dark jersey.
- Water bottle and snacks (some additional snacks and water will be provided on site)
- Anything you personally need to do your best through multiple hours of intense exercise.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2020 INDY RED ROSTERED PLAYERS
- 5 games (3 home, 2 away) between April 4th and mid-June with a chance to qualify for championship weekend.
- Weekly practices primarily in the Indianapolis area
- Participation required in at least one outreach event (clinic, entry level league, GUM, etc.)
- Payment per game played
- Travel paid for and arranged
Feel free to email leadership at
with any questions.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service