Correspondence Only Agreement
Our primary purpose is, through the mail, to provide a sponsor to work the Twelve Steps of Narcotics Anonymous to those people who are incarcerated in an institution, and are not able to meet potential sponsors at their local N.A. meetings.
Our interactions will only be via mail, not by telephone.
Our mission is to ensure that any addict seeking recovery through a working knowledge of the Twelve Steps of Narcotics Anonymous, has the opportunity to do so even in an institution.
Sponsor Full Name
City, State, Zip
Sponsor’s Correspondence (pen) Name
Number of sponsees to write
As a sponsor, I agree to
1. Limit my contact with sponsee to writing only.
2. Refrain from using abusive or profane language in my correspondence.
3. Respect the confidentiality of my sponsee.
4. Refrain from supplying my sponsee materials including envelops, stamps, pre-stamped envelopes, writing paper, and writing implements.
5. Refrain from sending my sponsee, any books, tapes, or items of this nature.
6. Refrain from supplying my sponsee with my telephone number, address, and any other information prohibited by the program.
7. Refrain from visiting my sponsee or having contact with him/her outside the facility.
8. Refrain from contacting anyone whom my sponsee might ask me to contact.
9. Refrain from revealing any damaging personal information as outlined in our guidelines.
10. Attest to not having been a victim or an accomplice of a crime with someone who is presently incarcerated as a result of that crime.
Do not agree
I understand that every letter I send into the facility where my sponsee resides could be opened and checked for contraband. The content of the letter is to remain on topic outlines by the program of Narcotics Anonymous and discretion will be exercised in writing about any matter that could be construed as to jeopardize the safety and the security of the facility, it’s staff, it’s residents, this subcommittee, or anyone else.
I understand that failure to adhere to any of the aforementioned articles will result in cessation of my participation in the Southern California Region of Narcotics Anonymous Sponsorship Behind the Walls Subcommittee program and may put the whole program at risk.
The Subcommittee will notify me when I am approved as a sponsor and when I have been assigned a sponsee at the appropriate time.
Type your name here to acknowledge your agreement to the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service