Calling all educators and interested parties who would like to present at our 2022 Annual Conference for Languages education.
The conference will be held on Friday 2 December at Novotel on Collins - Collins St, Melbourne. This year's conference it titled: Reconnecting and reimagining: The future of languages education.
Workshops on any topic in the broad spectrum of Languages education are welcome, including:
* Second language teaching and learning
* Intercultural communication
* Bilingual education
* Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
* Digital learning and gamification
* Professional learning and mentoring
* Blended and/or online learning
* Language pathways, including Certificate II in Applied Language
* Language and language in education policy
MLTAV values the willingness of presenters to share their expertise and to prepare and present at the conference.
Presenters whose workshop proposals are included in the program are able to register for the conference at no cost.
All workshop sessions will be 50 minutes and content should be relevant to teachers of all languages.
Submissions are due by COB Friday 16th September.