START-UPS @IMPACT FESTIVAL 2021
Start-up's application form for joining the Impact Festival on the 23 - 24 April 2021
We are looking for highly innovative European Start-ups with focus on sustainable business solutions for B2B clients. After concluding the form, we will be contacting you for feedback and sending concrete information about participation possibilities and general conditions.
Contact partner (name, e-mail & phone number)
Description of your product/ service/ technology (max. 3-5 sentences)
In which innovation area does your product/service best fit?
What UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) do you currently address?
1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Media communication (Website, Linked-In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
Exhibitor (on-site and online)
Only online participation
Not yet sure
Desired interaction (you may select multiple boxes)
Finding new corporate clients
Matchmaking with investors
Participating on a panel discussion
Pitching on the innovation stage
Giving workshop or master class
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of main incubator GmbH.