Common Assessment (VI-SDPAT) Training
In this training, attendees will learn how to administer and document our community's common assessment, the VI-SPDAT for single adults, TAY-VI-SPDAT for transitional age youth, and the VI-F-SPDAT for families.
- Overview of Coordinated Entry System
- Understand how to appropriately use the tool to inform housing intervention needs for persons served
- Understand which version of the common assessment to use and when to administer the tool
- Understand how prioritization occurs within our Coordinated Entry System
- Accurately document the common assessment
Who Should Attend:
Front-line team members who provide services to individuals and families in Tulsa experiencing homelessness, and:
- have never been trained; or
- would like a refresher
Friday, December 6, 2019
2:00p - 3:30p
Community Service Council, 1st Floor Conference Center
1604 South Baltimore Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74119
Organization and Program (i.e. Community Service Council, All Doors Open)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service