Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in.
ETSU-Con 2018 Artist Application
February 17th and 18th, 2018
First and Last Name (Last, First) or Company
Contact Email and/or phone number
Website URL (If you don't have a website, add pictures below)
Description of Items to be sold
Upload Images of items
Artist Space (# of Booths) $25.00 per space
Power Outlet Request?
Additional Utility Request:
Important Rules and Guidelines
• Artist space is limited and not all applications can be granted.
• Completing this application is not a guarantee of space.
• Artists must sell only items crafted by the artist themselves and selling any retail merchandise materials not hand-made will result in the applicant to be considered a Vendor. All decisions regarding this distinction are at the sole discretion of ETSU-Con.
• Artist table sharing IS permitted, however, please limit no more than 2 artists per table. Table sharing is subject to review and can be denied to any applicant at any time.
• Placement of booth and/or table is at East Tennessee State University’s sole discretion.
• Requests for particular space(s) will be met at a first-come, first serve basis, if possible.
• Artist Space includes one 8’ X 30” table, two chairs, and 2 badges per table.
• This is a PG-13 event. ETSU-Con reserves the right to ask anyone who displays or sells any materials deemed questionable by staff or security to leave the premises at any time.
• The deadline to submit applications for approval is Jan. 1, 2018. Applications received after will be placed on a waiting list, if applicable.
• Privacy is important! We do not and will not share any information provided here with any 3rd party without your consent! Information collected is for tax purposes by the university and for ease of retrieval in the case of an emergency.
• We appreciate your patience and understanding in these and all regards. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask as we are (mostly) human and are compassionate, helpful people willing to assist if at all possible.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service