Registration fees will be paid at time of submission. Payments made at Collections Department with Checks and Money Orders made out to the "Village of Elmwood Park".
- Village Hall Collections Dept hours M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm
- Payments made with Visa, MC, Discover, and Checks payable to "Village of Elmwood Park"
- A fee of $2 for the CPR book is not required but highly recommended
- A fee of $15 for residents of Elmwood Park.
- A fee of $75 will be assessed for NON-residents of Elmwood Park
- All certified District 401 teachers are no cost.
- All payments must be made in person, no online payments are accepted.
- Attendees must bring Photo ID to class for verification of residency
- Please wear comfortable clothing, as you will be practicing skills associated with performing CPR with the use of an AED.
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 am, no late admittance.
Please hit on your keyboard CTRL P or CMD P (MAC) to print this form out before you submit it