CPR Course Registration
This CPR/AED Healthcare Provider Courses are held at the Elmwood Park Public Safety Building located at 7420 W.Fullerton Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707. Courses taught by the Fire Department, are conducted by certified instructors in accordance with curriculum and guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association.
CPR Course Registration Form must be completely filled out and submitted, in-person, to the Village of Elmwood Park, 11 Conti Parkway, Elmwood Park, IL 60707. Form must be submitted 2 business days prior to date of class.
Registration fees will be paid at time of submission. Payments made at Collections Department with Checks and Money Orders made out to the "Village of Elmwood Park".
- Village Hall Collections Dept Hours M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm
- Payments made with Visa, MC, Discover, and Checks payable to "Village of Elmwood Park"
- A fee of $15 for residents of Elmwood Park.
- A fee of $75 will be assessed for NON-residents of Elmwood Park
- All certified District 401 teachers are no cost.
- All payments must be made in person, no online payments are accepted.
- Attendees must bring Photo ID to class for verification of residency
- Please wear comfortable clothing, as you will be practicing skills associated with performing CPR with the use of an AED.
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 am, no late admittance.
- Correlating CPR Book may be purchased at
What date are you attending?
I understand checking yes that I have read and understand the requirements for this class.
Note: Your registration is not complete until this form and payment have been submitted to the Village of Elmwood Park
Please hit on your keyboard CTRL P or CMD P (MAC) to print this form out before you submit it
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service