SnailBot Team Application
You are here because you are interested in joining the SnailBot Team. Congratulations! Here are a few important reminders, rules and guidelines:
1. SnailBot is not affiliated in any way with Gaijin Entertainment or War Thunder, or its Staff/Developers.
2. All Team positions are volunteer, and are not paid positions in any way, shape or form.
3. Benefits of being a Team member include free partnership on a server of your choice in which you own or administrate and access to the dev channels on the SnailBot Discord server.
4. As a general rule of thumb, if you are shown developer information or bot code, it's important that you will not share it without the written consent of a developer. You may be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
5. Each application fully submitted here will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We do not guarantee the acceptance of anyone applying through this form.
We do not share any personal information given here with outside parties. This includes Email address, work history or experience (including the names of companies, or organizations, or contacts there), First, Middle, Last or any part of your legal name, time zone or location.
We do not share any reasons given for your interest in the SnailBot Team, nor do we share any servers or server IDs you provide to us in this form.
Discord Username WITH discriminator (Example: TheElite96#0001)
During this application and any future encounters or connections I have with the SnailBot Team, I acknowledge to follow these rules and guidelines. I also acknowledge that everything I say here is the truth, and I hereby give the Developers permission to ask for proof or sources for claims I make to ensure the integrity and truth behind claims I make during this application process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SnailBot.