Professional Ethics Quiz
Choose the right answer
1) Which ethics is appropriate for the statement “We ought to produce the most good for the most people”
2) Which of the following is relevant for the statement “Actions are morally right when they are approved by law or custom”
3) Which of the following has moral reasons to support?
Not respecting others
Not keeping promises
Respecting the rights of others
Cheating and dishonesty
4) Micro Ethics deals with
Day to day problems
National level problems
5) Which of the following is not pertinent from the perspective of engineers as responsible experimentor?
Safety of human subjects
6) Which of the following is not true with respect to Titanic disaster?
Adequate life boats
Ship sailed at high speed in the night
It hit had against an iceberg
It tore into two pieces
7) Which is not a feature of Industrial Standard?
8) Which one is the factual issue in the space shuttle Challenger Accident?
No escape mechanism
No informed consent
No warning signal
Field joint in Booster Rockets gave away
9) Which of the following is more appropriate for the statement ,“Potential that something harmful may occur”
Definition of safety
Definition of risk
Definition of acceptable risk
Uncertainity about product's life
10) Which one of the following is not feature of risk acceptance?
Allow the product to fail safely
Provide safe exit from site
Overconfidence on safety of product
11) Which is not true in the following regarding risk benefit analysis situation?
Benefit may go to one group and risk may go to another group
Units of comparison are not the same
Future benefits using discounted present value may not be correct
People exposed to maximum risks may get maximum benefits
12) Which of the following is not recommended in providing safety in nuclear power plants?
Learning from the past
Periodic mock drill of emergency
By passing all controls
People in the neighborhood should be informed about safety concerns & risk
13) An element of collegiality that value one’s peers for their professional expertise
14) As per the code of ethics , an engineer’s paramount obligation is to protect :
Service to employess
Public safety, health and welfare
15) Which one of the following strongly implies bribe?
Made in open
Made in secret
Given after favor
Causes no damage in goodwill
16) A situation when a person is working as an employee for two different companies :
17) Large emission of sulphur oxides and nitrous oxides that forms compounds with water in air causes :
Depletion of ozone layer
18) What principle is implied from the statement “Separate the people from the problem”
Promoting ethical climate
Ethical responsibility to produce safe and good products
Making risk taking decisions involving wider range of products
19) Which kind of advertising are not prohibited?
Making false suggestions
Clear wordings or apt slogans
20) Which one is beneficial to the participating country when foreign countries are doing business in developing countries?
Availability of natural resources
Fresh market for products
Jobs with high pay and greater challenge
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service