Centre for Research Training in Digitally Enhanced Reality (D-REAL) Application Form
D-REAL seeks applications from talented graduates to join our exciting PhD training programme. As part of this application you will be asked to complete five sections:
- This section which includes your Personal Details
- Academic Track Record, including details of your Bachelor's and (optionally) Master's degrees
- Further Track Record, including details on other education, research achievements, technical skills/achievements and work experience
- Personal Statement, which allows you to describe your motivation for pursuing a PhD degree in digitally enhanced reality (Max 3000 characters)
- PhD Proposal Preferences, where you will be asked to rank your preferred PhD proposal(s). Details of available proposals may be found on
The minimum requirements for entry into the programme are:
- 2.1 grade (or equivalent) in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, maths, engineering or similar technical discipline. Other qualifications in disciplines related to listed PhD topics will also be considered.
- Strong programming ability.
- Non-native English speakers require at least IELTS 6.5 (with at least 6 in all components) or equivalent.
To apply to the programme please complete this form.
How do you currently describe your gender identity?
To assist us in ensuring diversity among the student cohort we request an indication of gender.
Prefer not to say
What is your nationality?
This should be the nationality recorded on your passport.
Are you a native English speaker or have you achieved an IELTS test score of at least 6.5 (with at least 6 in all components) or a similar score in an equivalent test?
Optionally include an ORCID ID to list publications.
Google Scholar Page
Optionally include a link to a Google Scholar page to list publications.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service