The Social Justice Resource Center entertains requests to use our space on a case-by-case basis. Please read the following information before submitting a request:
1. You must fill out this form in advance in order to reserve the space. Our space can reserve for a maximum capacity of 20 people. You will be contacted by a staff member to confirm your request. If you do not get a confirmation, the request has not been approved yet.
2. The SJRC will consider requests for events and programs that support our mission, vision, and goals (see https://sjrc.northeastern.edu/about/).
- The SJRC & Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) are justice-oriented and welcoming spaces that foster a sense of belonging for all students at Northeastern by centering historically marginalized individuals and communities. We do this by hosting student-centered workshops, programs, and discourse to affirm learners and build access to community care. We also promote opportunities for intersectional identity development through a lens of social justice.
- The SJRC is a hub of innovative, justice-minded leadership and social action on campus. This work is done through coalition building, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, and creating a space where collective student voices are elevated.
3. During the academic year, the SJRC can be reserved from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, as well as some weekend dates with special approval. Our center offers limited hours during summer sessions from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Please make a note below if you are interested in making a reservation for a day or time outside of our regular hours.
4. Please be respectful and considerate of our center, our staff, and our students.
For questions about the scheduling process, please contact Minna Natsuko Ito, the Assistant Director at the Social Justice Resource Center, at email@example.com.