Title I Program Survey
1. What current program(s) would you participate in, or participate in again?
Family Book Club
Family Arts Night
Student Book Blog
Extended Day Reading
Extended Day Math
After School STEM
2. What programs, currently not offered, would you be interested in?
3. Would you prefer a Bilingual Program or a program offered in English and Spanish?
4. How can more interest be generated in the programs?
Hold a meeting for families to explain all programs
Provide families feedback from teachers detailing progress made in classroom
Sending home a pamphlet to families explaining all programs
5. How would you like to be notified about programs?
Personal phone call
Letter mailed home
6. What would increase attendance/participation?
Time/date of program
7. What improvements can be made regarding scheduling of programs?
Hold programs the same time/day each week
Hold programs at the same time, but on different days each week
Hold programs on the same day each week, but at different times
Offer programs on the weekend
8. What is the most important benefit/goal you look to gain from these programs?
Child’s academic growth
Child’s social development
Providing activities for child to participate in
9. How can these programs be improved?
10. What are your feelings about virtual programs/programs you can log into and are not required to attend in person?
Please select the option below that best describes you
Title I Teacher
Please provide any other feedback you may have:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wharton Borough School District.
Terms of Service