Lead Management: Exam 01
Full archive 👉
01. You can block field updates from sources such as... (choose all that apply)
A. Munchkin API
B. List Imports
C. Form fillouts
02. A lead is deemed sales ready. Which flow step should be used to communicate this to Sales?
A. Send an alert
B. Send a marketing email
C. Send a lead activity report
D. Add lead to Engagement Program
03. Your marketing and sales organization has a service level agreement (SLA) in place that requires sales to follow up on all marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) within 24 hours of receiving a notification. If a follow-up does not occur within 48 hours, a reminder notification is sent to the sales owner. Which set of flow steps should be used to implement this process?
A. Wait, Send Email
B. Wait, Send Alert
C. Wait, Add interesting moment
D. Wait, Change Program Status, send Alert
04. A lead has reached a specific lead score and is then marked as sales ready. Where is this indicated?
A. A flag in Admin
B. Email Permission
C. Lead Owner Comments
D. Lead Status
05. You can view everything your prospect is doing, like web site visits, email activity and database activity, in the _________.
C. Activity Log
06. The Marketo database supports file imports from...
A. CSV files
B. TXT files
C. TAB files
D. All of the above
07. Incompatible field values can be corrected in Marketo with...
A. CRM sync
B. My lists
C. A single flow action
D. None of the above
08. Blocking field updates is important for...
A. Preventing changes to standardized values
B. Preventing people’s information from being overwritten
C. Importing a list from an untrusted source
D. All of the above
09. Which of these statements are true about My Lists...
A. My Lists can be made up of leads I upload from a carefully formatted CSV file
B. My Lists are dynamically populated automatically
C. My List can be created by carefully selecting filters
10. Which of the following are examples of segmentations? (Choose all that apply)
B. Travel & Hospitality
D. United Kingdom
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service