"Creative Entrepreneurship'' it is a youth mobility that involves 38 youth workers from 6 diferent countries: Romania, Republic of Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Greece and Italy.
PROJECT’S AIM AND OBJECTIVES:
- TO IMPROVE key competences and entrepreneurial skills of youth workers.
- TO INCREASE the quality of services provided by the consortium member organizations in order to increase self-employment of young in business.
- TO CREATE a practical guide as an instrument to work with youth in order to stimulate them in starting a business.
- TO DEVELOP creativity, initiative and transversal skills among participants.
- NETWORKING between project partners and sharing good practices regarding entrepreneurship and recycling.
They will meet for 12 days, during which they will experience various methods of non-formal education and creative recycling workshops combined with elements of entrepreneurship. The project is based also on the desire to share best practice between youth workers from different Partner Countries that use non-formal education methods in order to stimulate regional cooperation in accordance with the agenda of young people in Europe. The activities will take place in Bacau County, Romania, using non-formal educational techniques and methods to improve the participants key competences, to increase the quality of services provided by partner organizations through better prepared youth workers, to strengthen and develop new partnerships, to improve the abilities of the participants to reduce the consumerism, to promote volunteering and European citizenship by active participation at a local, national and European level.
We are looking for:
* Youth workers older then 18 years from Ukraine.
* Experienced ( in certain way) in non-formal activities projects.
* They should have a conversational level of English and be prepared to work in an intercultural team.
* Have a passport for travel abroad.
Food and accomodation will be provided, Travel costs will be reimbursed by hosting organization within the limit of 275 Euro per person via bank transfer after the project. Participation fee is 10 Euro (should be payed after the selection).
Deadline for submission is 10 October.
Kateryna Zeziulina, +3809776407727, +380939535160, firstname.lastname@example.org