Vendor Application for Framingham Earth Day Festival 2020
The goal of the Framingham Earth Day Festival is to create an entertaining, educational, and family-friendly event where local residents can learn about living a more sustainable, earth-friendly lifestyle. If you have an environmental message to share with the MetroWest community, we invite you to apply to set up a booth at our 10th Annual Festival! We are seeking participation from organizations with a focus on environmental stewardship and sustainability, and will be giving priority to Framingham and MetroWest based organizations actively involved in our local community.
NOTE: Food vendors of any type, including those serving food to the public or offering free samples of retail food products, should fill out our separate food vendor application here:
* Date & Time: April 25th, 2020, 11am - 4pm (NEW: We are extending the Festival by an hour this year)
* Location: Framingham Centre Common, between Vernon Street, Edgell Road, and Route 30.
* Rain Location: Framingham High School
FEES & PAYMENT:
* $50 Registration Fee for accepted vendors.
* Fee is negotiable for non-profit organizations.
* Vendors will be asked to pay electronically after acceptance.
To begin filling out our vendor application, provide your email address below. You will receive a copy of your completed application at the email address specified. We will review your application and confirm your spot in a timely manner. Please email us with any questions:
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service