Port of The Dalles Food LAB User Survey
This survey seeks information from entrepreneurs that may be interested in starting or expanding a food or beverage business at a proposed facility in The Dalles, Oregon.
The Port of The Dalles is conducting a feasibility study for development of a Food Learning and Business Center (Food LAB). Goals for the project include encouraging development of value-added agricultural products and helping start-up and small food and beverage businesses through early growth so that they can scale into independent leased or owned facilities at a future date.
The proposed Food LAB may include:
• A shared-use commercial kitchen for start-ups and smaller-scale production.
• Separate spaces that could be leased and developed to suit individual businesses.
• Contracted co-packing services.
• Dry and cold storage for materials, ingredients, and finished goods.
• Access to a loading dock for receiving and shipping.
• Access to business services (business planning, product testing, etc.)
• Access to meeting and office space.
• An on-site retail space featuring local products.
Your responses to this survey will be considered confidential and will not be shared publicly.
This survey may take 15-20 minutes to complete.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service