2020 Campership Application
Camp Oak Hill will always be a place where children are safe, enjoy life, and experience the love of Jesus Christ.
We want to provide every child an opportunity to experience Christ this summer at Camp Oak Hill, regardless of her/his financial situation. If you would like to be considered for a Campership, please complete the following application. Once you have applied, you will need to register your camper online (
) and pay the required deposit. Once you complete these three steps, our Campership committee will review your application and will follow up with you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about Camperships, please refer to the FAQ on our website:
. Still have questions? Email
Kids Week 1: Rising 2nd-6th grade (June 14-18)
Mini Camp 1: Rising 1st-5th grade (June 21-23)
Mini Camp 2: Rising 1st-5th grade (June 23-26)
ACE: Rising 10th grade (June 28-July 10)
LIT: Rising 11th grade (June 28-July 10)
Middle School Super Session: Rising 7th-9th grade (June 28-July 10)
Middle School Week 1: Rising 7th-9th grade (June 28-July 3)
Middle School Week 2: Rising 7th-9th grade (July 5-10)
Kids Week 2: Rising 2nd-6th grade (July 12-17)
Kids Week 3: Rising 2nd-6th grade (July 19-24)
Youth Week: Rising 7th-12th grade (July 26-August 1)
Camper full name
Address (Street, City, State)
County of residence
Number of children under 18 in the home
Number of children applying for a Campership
Please note: a separate application must be submitted for each child.
Years previously attended COH
Has your family received a Campership for COH in the past?
If your camper has been to COH before, please have them write a brief paragraph telling us how they grew in their relationship with God, something new they learned, and why they want to return for another summer. If not, write n/a.
Please fill out information on parents/guardian with whom the camper is living. All information is held in strict confidence.
Father's phone number
Mother's phone number
Please provide an address that will be checked frequently, as this will be our main form of communication throughout the application process.
Are parents living together?
No, single parent
Annual family income
Based on 2019. Please include child support, alimony, social security, unemployment, etc.
These are the required deposits for each session of camp
Kids Week - $100.
Mini Week - $50.
ACE or LIT - $250.
Super Session - $200.
Middle School Week - $100.
Youth Week - $150.
Total amount you are able to contribute towards your child camp dues (including the deposit)
The deposit is due BEFORE the application will be reviewed. The deposit is refundable if COH is unable to offer financial assistance.
Why is it necessary for your family to apply for a campership?
Why do you want your child to attend Camp Oak Hill?
Please list 3 references
References can be friends, coworkers, employers, pastors, etc. Please refrain from listing any current Camp Oak Hill employees or board members as references.
1) Applicants seeking financial assistance must complete and submit this application for Campership and pay the required deposit to be considered for an award. Additionally, any balances from previous years must be paid before consideration.
2) The deposit is only refundable if COH is unable to offer an award. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable once a Campership has been awarded.
3) Camp Oak Hill reserves the right to approve or deny applications. We cannot guarantee that an application will receive approval just because it has been approved in the past.
4) The number of Camperships actually granted (as well as the amount of each campership) is determined by how much money is donated to Campership Funds of Camp Oak Hill.
5) Camperships are usually awarded in two increments: the full camp fee less the deposit or half of the camp fee. After you pay your deposit and we determine which increment you are eligible for, we will notify you of your award and let you know if you owe anything further.
6) Applicants should indicate which session they prefer. However, Camp Oak Hill reserves the right to select the session actually approved for financial assistance.
7) A camper may only receive one Campership per camp season, but multiple campers per family may apply.
8) All recipients are asked to write a letter of appreciation to a donor. PARENTS/GUARDIAN please inform your child he/she will be asked to write a "Thank you" letter while at camp.
Please initial once you have read and understood our policies.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Camp Oak Hill.