UK National Black Governors Network Survey
Please complete this short survey as fully as possible and submit it to express your interest in joining the National Black Governors Network (NBGN)
1. First Name
3. Your Regional Location
North West England
North East England
Yorkshire and the Humber
South West England
East of England
Outside of the UK
4. How would you describe your ethnicity?
Prefer not to say
5. How long have you served on a Governing Board? (Tick all that apply)
Never served but interested in becoming a Governor
Current Governor (LESS THAN an academic year)
Current Governor (MORE THAN an academic year)
Previous Governor (ie not currently serving)
Current Clerk to the Governing Board
Previous Clerk to the Governing Board
6. Your Governance Experience (Tick all that apply)
Chair/Vice Chair of Governors
Chair of Sub-Committee ie Finance, Recruitment, Personnel
Govenor on Pay Committee/Appraisal Committee
Training and Development Governor
Interim Executive Board (IEB)
Clerk to the Governing Board
7. What Category of Governor have you been/are you? (Tick all that apply)
Local Authority/Community Governor
8. What setting have you served in? (Tick all that apply)
FE College/HE University
9. Your Status
10. Your Profession
Business Owner, Entrepreneur
NHS, Private or Public Medicine
National, Local Government, Civil Servant
Legal Profession, Solicitor, Barrister
Education (Primary, Secondary, FE, HE)
Financial Sector, Banking, Accountant
Other...please specify below
11. Other professions not shown above
12. Have you had any specific Governance or Boardroom Training?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service