Girls Inc. of Long Island: Bold Future Leaders Application
Bold Future Leaders, is a program by Girls Inc. of Long Island, serving high school girls (grades 9-12) to focus on leadership development and college and career preparedness in order to foster bold, successful futures.
The purpose of the Girls Inc. Bold Future Leaders is to provide a comprehensive opportunity for high school girls to develop strong leadership, advocacy, and college and career readiness skills. Our comprehensive approach will help to develop girls’ interpersonal relationships, leadership skills, essential life skills, and confidence, thus equipping girls to be our community’s next leaders and empowering them to be change-makers.
• Complete and submit this application.
• Submit your $25 application fee at the link below.
• Submit your letter of recommendation and current transcript via email to Anissa Rivera, Program Manager at
• Please note: Upon being accepted, the participant must pay a $25 program fee, to include all program activities, meals and snacks, and a BFL t-shirt.
Tentative locations are:
- Nassau: Nassau Community College
- Suffolk: Suffolk Community College in Brentwood, NY
Applicant's First & Last Name:
Girl's Cell #:
Which location is your preference?
Nassau: Nassau Community College, 1 Education Dr, Garden City, NY 11530
Suffolk: Suffolk Community College, Crooked Hill Rd, Brentwood, NY 11717
Check all that apply
African American/ Black
Native American/ American Indian
Languages Spoken at Home:
Grade in school:
What do you as the participant hope to gain from Bold Future Leaders?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Girls Inc. of Long Island.