Feedback Form for UW-Extension Agricultural Podcasts
The 2016 podcast series have been part of a pilot project. As I evaluate and decide the future of this and other digital efforts, your feedback will be critically important to know how people are using the podcasts and the the value placed on these efforts. Please share your feedback on the episodes you have watched this year.
1. Please mark all of the podcast series where you have watched at least 1 episode. Mark all that apply.
One Minute Ag
Cold weather calf care
Winter Calf housing
Veterinary Feed Directive
Bilingual Training Videos
Fall manure application
Heat stress & facilities
Heat stress & nutrition and water
Heat stress & reproduction
2. How have the podcasts helped you? Mark all that apply.
Increased my knowledge
Gave me recommendations that I passed onto clientele
Helped me make or guide decisions for my farm/for my job
Increased my awareness of farm safety
Helped me make safer decisions on the farm
3. In your opinion, please rate the format of the podcasts (i.e. the time length, the look, the sound, use of subtitles, etc.)
4. In your opinion, should UW-Extension continue providing podcasts and other digital resources like these?
5. In your opinion, how timely were the podcasts?
6. How can we improve the podcasts? Ideas for new podcasts? Other comments?
7. What is your role in the agricultural industry?
Farmer or producer
Technical college instructor or other staff
Agency staff (i.e. USDA, FSA, NRCS, DNR, Land conservation, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension.
Terms of Service