Stop Water Service - City of Jackson
This form is for people who want to stop their service only if they are moving out of the rental they are living in or selling their house(s) and moving to another house. If you are selling a house and buying another house in the City limits you will need to fill out another application for that new house for our records. Fill out this form to close out of the house you are moving out of and the start of service application for the house you are moving into (either via a tenant or as an owner). You can find that application here:
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Today's Date *
Your First Name *
Your Last Name *
Your Phone Number *
Format as 123-456-7890
Your E-Mail Address *
If you enter an e-mail address you will get an email confirmation response once you complete the form.
Account Number (Example your account number will look like AAA0001 - three first characters are letters and the last four characters are numbers) *
Service Address *
Are you Selling your house or are you an and having a tenant move into your house? *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Jackson. Report Abuse