SGD Children and Youth Registration Form 2021/2022
The Spiritual Growth and Development (SGD) program empowers youth to explore themselves and the world from a Unitarian Universalist perspective.
This year, Nursery and Preschool will be offered during both services (9:30am and 11:30am). SGD is hoping to offer classes for K-12th Grade during 2nd service (11:30am). We cannot guarantee that your child(ren) will be enrolled in their preferred class/curriculum. For example, 8th Grade O.W.L. will likely not be offered until January due to lack of available, trained facilitators. 8th Grader youth will participate in an alternative curriculum for the fall session. In addition, 9th Grade youth interested in Coming of Age will likely be enrolled in Y.R.U.U. with the option of developing a credo with a mentor as an independent study. Additional classes may be added in the future, depending on demand, volunteer availability, and covid-related recommendations.
IMPORTANT: ALL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS INDOORS REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. OUTDOOR MASKING MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED. Please do the following health screening for each member of your family before arriving at the UUAA on Sunday mornings or for any other events:
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 the past 10 days?
2. Are you currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
3. Do you have symptom of:
- Fever (over 100.4°F or 38°C) or feeling feverish?
- New shortness of breath?
- New cough?
4. Do you have two of any of these symptoms?
- Muscle aches
- New runny nose, nasal congestion, and/or sore throat – not due to normal allergies?
- New loss of sense of smell or sense of taste
- New headache
5. Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with someone who recently tested positive for COVID-19?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THE UUAA BUILDING.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service