Eastside Technical Center - Application for Driving/Parking Pass
You must submit a copy of your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and $10 permit fee to the front office after submitting this application. You are not permitted to drive to Eastside until your parking permit has been issued.
1. Parking permits are non-transferable. Only a student who is registered and hangs an authorized permit on the rearview mirror will be permitted to park in the designated student areas. Any missed school time will be considered as unexcused. Stolen or lost parking permits must be replaced by purchasing a new permit.
2. You are not permitted to have a rider, to or from school, without permission from an administrator and a completed Rider Form.
3. The speed limit on school district property is 15 m.p.h. Drive slowly and carefully. Speeding and/or reckless operation of a vehicle will result in disciplinary and/or police action.
4. Drivers are to park properly, one space per vehicle, between the designated lines. Drivers are not to park in handicapped spots without a State issued handicapped plaque displayed in their front window, fire lanes, visitor spots or areas that may obstruct delivery trucks or emergency vehicles, etc.
5. It is the student’s responsibility to arrive to school on time. You must be in the building by 8:30 A.M. for the morning session and by 12:15 PM for the afternoon session. The attendance office will not excuse students who arrive late due to a flat tire, engine trouble, or other transportation related excuses. Students with five tardies to school may have their parking privileges suspended or revoked.
6. Students should park, lock their vehicles and go directly into the building—loitering in parking lot is prohibited.
7. Students are not permitted to smoke or engage in any disruptive behavior while in vehicles on school grounds.
8. During the school day, a student is not permitted to return to his/her car unless he/she has a pass from one of the administrators or office staff.
9. Give buses the right-of-way. Use extreme caution around school buses. At dismissal, drivers may depart after the buses have departed.
10. Neither Eastside Technical Center nor Fayette County Public Schools will be responsible for any damage or loss incurred while student vehicles are parked in the student parking lots.
11. You are required to notify the main office of any vehicle description changes. Your pass should only be displayed in one of your registered vehicles.
12. By submitting this application, you affirm that you have obtained permission from your parents and your home school administration to drive to Eastside. You and your parents further acknowledge that Eastside Technical Center, nor Fayette County Public Schools, are responsible for your welfare while driving to and from the school
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fayette County Public Schools.