By filling out this form, you are agreeing to the following:
- 15% of your sale profits will be donated to MHA (10% if you are an MHA member).
- You will receive cash payment for your sales following the sale on July 11th. Payments will ONLY be made to sellers on the day of the sale after all unsold items are sorted.
- You will drop your sale items off at the New Brighton Community Center on WEDNESDAY, July 10th, between the hours of 5pm-6pm. The address is 400 10th St NW, New Brighton, MN 55112.
- You will arrive at the end of the sale on THURSDAY, July 11th, by 4pm to help sort unsold items, to stay until all unsold items are sorted, and to take your unsold items home with you.
- MHA and volunteers will make every effort to look after seller items during the sale to prevent loss or damage. However, MHA is not responsible for any such loss or damage. By trusting us to sell your items, you are trusting that we are doing our best to make this a successful sale for everyone. We will do our best to make this a positive sale for both buyers and sellers.
You will receive an email with your seller ID and more specific instructions for sellers within 3 business days of submitting this form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thanks again! We look forward to seeing you on July 10th!