Native Goods Marketplace Vendor Request
Utah Paiute Tribal Housing Authority will again be holding "farmer's market" events where goods, food and handmade items can be sold. Pending good weather, events will be held on the last Friday of the month, beginning on April 28, and run through the summer months. These events will go from 10:00-2:00 and will be held in our parking lot located at 565 N 100 E, Cedar City, UT. They were a success last year and we're hoping are even better this year. Please submit this form to request a spot. There will be no charge to you, but booth spaces are limited. Booth spaces are 10' x 10'. Please submit your request at least 72 hours before the event. We hope you're able to come enjoy these events with us!
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Your Name: *
Phone Number: *
Email Address (optional):
Date of Native Goods Marketplace that you are requesting: *
Goods that you will be selling: *
Do you have a current Food Handler's Permit? *
Are you able to provide and set up your own canopy, table and chairs? *
If you answered no, please tell us what you are not able to provide and why you are not able to do so. 
Will you need access to electricity? *
If yes, what items will you be using that need electricity?
Will you need cardboard to use under grills, etc? *
If so, how many large pieces of cardboard will you need?
Are you Native American or are there Native American members in your household?
Clear selection
Do you have any questions?
For safety, on the day of the event I understand that my vehicle and the vehicles of others with me are allowed in the parking lot to unload beforehand from 8:00-9:30 only. The parking lot will then close to all vehicles at 9:30. I will stay for the entire event and will begin tear down starting at 2:00 pm.
Clear selection
In the event that I am no longer able to attend, I will give a minimum of 48 hours notice to UPTHA.
Clear selection
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Utah Paiute Tribal Housing Authority. Report Abuse