SAT/ACT Full Length Test
Huntington Learning Center, Bothell (Canyon Park) is offering full length SAT and ACT tests as a fundraising event hosted by Woodinville High School's Class of 2021. The results of these exams will mimic official test results. Students can ONLY receive their scores by bringing a parent/guardian to a complimentary consultation- either by individual appointment or group score release night.
Registration fee is $25 per test due on test day.
Cash or check (made out to Huntington Learning Center) only.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Woodinville High School's Class of 2021.
Whose email is this? (This is where we will send the reminder for the event)
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring on test day?
- Bring your calculator, pencils (yes, mechanical is fine), and $25 cash or check. Also water and a snack if you would like.
How can I receive my scores?
- There are only two ways to receive your scores. Either bring a parent to group score release night at WHS or reserve a one hour individual consultation time, located at Huntington Learning Center in Bothell. The individual consultations are intended for those interested in tutoring programs and/or would like a more in-depth and personalized conversation. Please note, we can not release any scores over email, snail mail, or phone.
Which test should I take?
- If you're not sure, we suggest taking both. The two tests are different in content, time, and difficulty. Taking both tests ensures we can help identify which test will better suit you.
Am I ready to take these tests?
- If you have completed or are currently taking Algebra 2 you have all the content knowledge you will need to take this. Many sophomores and juniors will benefit from taking this test now. (If you are in Algebra 2 now, you may find the math sections difficult. If you plan to study for or take the exams over the summer, you will want to take the test now since you will be done with Algebra 2 by then.)
What if I have accommodations?
- If you have an IEP or a 504 and have testing accommodations, please call 425-368-2300 to set up an alternate date. We will offer extended time in our facilities as well as honor the fundraiser prices for that month.
What if I can't make it on those Wednesdays?
- Please call 425-368-2300 to set up a time to take the test at our center.
What if I already took the PSAT?
- Sophomores and Juniors in the Northshore District are required to take the PSAT. The SAT is very similar, but is a longer test (4 hours versus 2.5 hours). If you recently took the PSAT, you can still take the SAT, but we recommend also taking the ACT. We can still compare your PSAT scores to an ACT score during an individual consultation if you don't take the full length SAT.
What if my question is not listed here?
- Please call 425-368-2300 and we would be happy to assist you.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Student Email Address
Student Cell Phone
Parent(s)/Guardian Last Name
Parent(s)/Guardian First Name
Parent(s)/Guardian Cell Phone
Which test are you taking?
SAT only ($25) - Wednesday January 29th, 1:15 pm - 5:15 pm
ACT only ($25) - Wednesday February 5th, 1:15 pm - 5:15 pm
How do you plan to get your test scores?
Whether you come to a group (Score Release Night) or individual appointment, it's a free consultation session. Students will need to attend either option with at least one parent/guardian.
Group Score Release Night [recommended for sophomores] - February 26th, 6:30 pm in the Library
Individual [recommended for juniors & sophomores in Algebra 2] - Time determined on test day, @ (22833 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Ste 156)
Not sure - Decide on test day (note: if you do not set an individual appointment, we will assume you are attending the score release night)
SAT - Wednesday January 29th, 1:15 pm - 5:15 pm (Library)
ACT - Wednesday February 5th, 1:15 pm - 5:15 pm (Library)
Score Release Night - February 26th, 6:30 pm (Library)
Have a smartphone? Scan this QR code to get to this sign-up form. Prefer to sign up via computer? Here is a link:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service