Whole Movement Organizing Training Reflection Form
Please answer the following questions clearly and completely before Sunday's Daylong Training
Town & state
1) Why do you want to attend RAD's Whole Movement Organizing Training?
2) What is your vision for your own leadership? What ambition do you have for what you want to build in the public arena & change in our politics?
3) What is the greatest challenge or fear you face in organizing?
4) What specific action have you taken, or what action are you prepared to take, to overcome this challenge?
5) All training requires preparation and follow up to gain the most benefits from it. With whom will you meet to reflect on the training after the day? When will you meet with them?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rights and Democracy / Democracy Fund.
Terms of Service