Choose the right variant
1. Don't rush me. I ...as fast as I can
2. I ...hard of late.I've got exams next week.
have been studying
3. Who ...the Mersedes that's parked outside?
4. It's only 10 o'clock but the secretary already ... ten business calls.
5. My father ... in the importance of women's education.
am not believing
6. I ... this report since yesterday and I'm only halfway through.
have been typing
7. This notice ... passengers to take care.
8. I know that since January he ... in charge of the department reorganization.
9. This place in a terrible disorder! What on earth ... you ...?
did you do
have you been doing
do you do
10. I am searching for my keys but I ... see them anywhere.
am not seeing
11. How many people ... you ... invite to your party?
do you invite
have you been inviting
have you invited
12. We ... this room today because the window inthe other room is broken.
have been using
13. It is the first time he ... in due time.
14. On some occasions this hall ... up to 300 people.
15. Since I last stayed at this hotel, they ... their prices up.
16. Sorry about a mess! The workmen ... new equipment in the office all morning.
has been installing
have been installing
17. I still ... a pain in my leg but it ... better.
am having, is getting
have, is getting
18. I see you ... letters of complaint all the morning. Is it the last letter ... you ... now?
are writing, are you writing
have been writing, have you been writing,
have been writing, are you writing
19. This tooth ... me lately! So I ... the appointment with the dentist for next Tuesday.
has been killing, have made
has killed, have made
has been killing, made
20. ... you ... this man?
Are you recognising
Have you been recognising
Do you recognise
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service