NYC Sigma Kappa Event Survey
Chapter of initiation
1. Are you a dues paying member?
I don't know
2. What day of the week do you prefer SK events?
3. When do you prefer SK events to take place?
4. Where do you prefer our events to be held?
Upper East Side
Upper West Side
Downtown (below 14th st.)
5. What was your favorite 2017 event?
Park Clean Up
Cinco de Mayo Brunch
Central Park Run & Brunch
Rooftop Happy Hour
Boat Basin Happy Hour
6. What kind of event are you most interested in?
Wellness events (yoga, meditation, spa, etc.)
Day trips (apple picking, hiking, the beach, etc.)
Cultural events (museums, parades, etc.)
Sports (baseball games, leagues, etc.)
7. How much are you willing to spend on a Sigma Kappa event (could include coffees, dinners, fitness classes, etc.)?
Sigma Interest Groups (SIGs)
SIGs are smaller groups within the chapter that focus on events around a specific interest. SIG leaders will be responsible for hosting events (about once every other month) alongside our Vice President of Programming.
8. Are you interested in being a SIG co-lead?
9. What SIG would you be interested in joining?
Foodies (eating & making)
Sports Clubs (running, softball, corn hole, etc.)
Explore Your City (museums, bus tours, etc.)
Religion (church, bible study, etc.)
10. Are you a ClassPass member?
11. Do you have movie pass?
12. Are you willing to host an event?
Yes, at my apartment!
Yes, at my workplace!
13. Do you/your job have any affiliations/discounts?
14. Do you have any contacts at local restaurants/bars?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service