DP "At the Beach"- Dance Camp Registration
Come join Keely for some fun at the beach!
A new camp this year where dancers can attend camp every morning for 3 days of "Beach Dance Fun!" This "Teen Beach Movie" themed camp is sure to get you moving, learn choreography from the hit Disney movie musical!! Keely will keep the fun going with beach themed activities, games, music and dance!
August 17th-19th, 2021
9:00am - 12:00 noon
Dancers ages 6-10 years
* no dance experience necessary
ARRIVAL & PICK-UP
- All students will be in attendance at camp from 9:00am -12:00 noon each day.
- Doors will open at 8:45am for arrival and students will be directed to their classroom.
- Pick up 11:45-12:00 noon - students will be brought out gradually.
GUIDELINES FOR CLASSES:
- Parents must ensure their dancer is healthy and showing no flu like symptoms to attend class and have not been in contact with anyone showing these symptoms.
- Students should wear dancewear or cool clothing (ie. short set or leggings and a t-shirt).
- Various styles of dance will be taught so bring your dance shoes or wear a lite non-marking runner.
- Dancers must come changed and fully ready for class, and will need to hand sanitize upon arrival.
- There will be no water refill stations, please ensure your dancer has a couple of filled water bottles.
- Dancers should have a dance bag/backpack with all their dance shoes and water bottle(s) to take into the room with them.
- All current SHA guidelines for camps will be followed.
All dancers will be provided classes in different styles. This is a great opportunity for dancers to try other styles to see what they really like! They do not have to have previous experience, just a desire to learn.
Students will be given a couple of breaks during the morning. Please send a few peanut-free snacks for your dancer along with their water bottles.
NOTE: camp requires a minimum of 8 registrations to run. You will be contacted if the camp does not go ahead.
If you have more than 1 dancer to register for Dance Camp please submit a separate form for each dancer.
Dancer's First & Last Name
COST: Payment can be made in cash or cheque payable to "Dance Camp" on your first camp day.
August 17-19th Beach Camp: $100.00 per dancer
Terms & Conditions: I understand all guidelines set out for Dance Camp and will assure that my dancer is healthy when attending. Dance Plus, Dance Camp and the instructors are in no way responsible for any loss of property, injury, or illness occurring during "At the Beach Dance Week" Aug 17-19th, 2021.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service