SAS Software Download - Windows ONLY
Complete this form to request a link to download the SAS Software or a license update to your already installed SAS software. SAS is only available for the Windows operating system.
SAS Site License Agreement
- The George Washington University has licensed the SAS System of software products for University and/or academic work by its faculty, students, and staff. The following terms apply:
- I acknowledge that my use of any SAS Institute product distributed by the Instructional Technology Lab (ITL) is governed by the Master License Agreement between the George Washington University and the SAS Institute.
- I acknowledge that SAS Institute products are owned and copyrighted by SAS Institute and contain trade secrets of SAS Institute.
- I agree I will not attempt to modify any SAS Institute product or attempt to discover the source code by reverse engineering, decompiling, or any other means. The licensee agrees further not to mask, modify, or suppress any SAS Institute copyright notice or other proprietary rights or notices, or fail to properly label any authorized copy.
- The software is provided "as is" without any warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. The George Washington University, ITL, and SAS Institute disclaim any liability connected with the use of the software.
- In the event of noncompliance with this agreement, the licensee shall be solely responsible for any and all legal actions or damages brought by the SAS Institute.
- Any infringement of the site license agreement becomes the responsibility of the licensee and not the George Washington University. GW or ITL shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages with respect to any claim by the licensee or any third party on account of or arising from this agreement or use of SAS.
- Those who violate the SAS Site License agreement are liable to be sued individually and personally by the SAS Institute. Further, such persons may also be subject to further penalties as per rules and regulations of the George Washington University. SAS Site License Agreement for Microcomputers
- I understand that the SAS software is for use by George Washington University employees, and registered students only.
- I agree I will use SAS Institute products only for academic study or research purposes which are non-profit in nature and not for any commercial purpose.
- I agree I will not copy or permit copying or access to SAS Institute products by any other person.
- It is the responsibility of the licensee to do perform their own installation, maintenance, and adequate system configuration for running SAS.
- Documentation concerning the use of this product is the responsibility of the licensee.
- At the end of the license period, the licensee agrees to either sign a new license agreement or promptly destroy, return or delete all SAS software.
- I have read the above SAS licensing agreement and agree to adhere to all the provisions.
I Agree To The Above Terms
By checking this box you agree to the terms of the SAS Site License Agreement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The George Washington University.