1st Grade Summer Bridge Program 20-21
Selection Criteria: Open to all students entering first grade.
Goals of the program:
· To prepare students for the first-grade curriculum.
· To set routines and expectations of first grade.
· Introduce a reading and writing workshop.
· Identifying at-risk students and providing extra intervention.
· Provide parents with information regarding first-grade expectations.
· Practicing schoolwide routines and expectations.
· Group collaboration and getting to know each other.
Date: Monday through Thursday, August 3 - August 13
First Name (Student)
Last Name (Student)
Guardian Contact Phone Number
What days will you attend?
Monday, August 3, 2020
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Monday, August 10, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Thursday, August 13, 2020
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fairport Harbor Exempted Village Schools.