* Weigh in and Session times to be confirmed with the preliminary start lists after entries close 23rd November.
Hosted by: Papatoetoe Olympic Weightlifting Club (POWC)Venue: Kolmar, 29 Sutton Crescent, Papatoetoe.Organiser: Olympic Weightlifting Auckland on behalf of all Auckland Clubs.
Open to all Youth, Junior, Senior and Masters athletes. Individuals outside the Auckland area are welcome to compete as Guests but cannot enter the Team Competition.
THIS Event is a qualifying event for 2019 International events.
ENTRY FEE: * $45 per person (including late entries) to be paid to OWA Bank Account: 12-3020-0385685-00 using your 'Name' and 'Team Comp' as reference.
* Your Entry fee includes an OWA membership through to 31 December 2018 (you DO NOT need to be an existing 2018 OWA Member).
* Entries only accepted once payment has been received. Entry Fees cannot be refunded after entries CLOSE. Once this Entry Form is completed OWA will be in touch within a couple of days to confirm your entry.
ENTRIES CLOSE: 5:00pm Friday 23rd November 2018
* Late entries will only be accepted if there is room in a session once entries close.* Start Lists and Session Times will be emailed to all competitors and Coaches on Monday 27th November.* Verification of Entries need to be texted to 021 987 484 by midday Friday 14th December.* Teams need to be submitted by Coaches / Managers by midday Friday 14th December.
ENTRY CRITERIA: * You must be a current financial member of OWNZ. A link to register with OWNZ can be found at end of this form.
* You must have competed in at least one OWNZ sanctioned competition in 2018 prior to entering this event.
* Athletes must wear a weightlifting suit and follow all other rules regarding to belts, bandages and footwear as per IWF Rules & Regulations Section 4 ‘Athletes Outfit’.
* If you do not make weigh in at your Session Weigh In, you will still be able to lift in your session as a GUEST - you will not be eligible for placing and therefore your placing points will be 0.
* The competition will use the 20kg Rule as stated in 6.6.5 of the IWF Technical and Competition Rules & Regulations. The minimum opening weights will be in effect which is 26kg for Men and 21kg for Women.
For Event Enquiries contact: Suzie Clark: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor Payment Enquiries contact: email@example.com