We're happy you decided to submit your talk proposal. Please read on to learn more about the timeline, the logistics and what we offer to accepted speakers:
- The conference takes place in Kraków, Poland, May 22-24, 2024.
- You can submit your proposal until January 28, and we will notify everyone about the results in the first half of February.
- If your talk proposal gets accepted you are granted free access to the whole conference and all conference-related activities, such as the afterparty and Speaker's Dinner.
- We offer cost reimbursement for travel (up to 400 EUR for European plane tickets or up to 1400 USD for other directions) & free accommodation (breakfast included) for our speakers.
- Is this your first time submitting a proposal? Great! We're excited to welcome both first-timers and experienced speakers.
- If you have more then one topic that you'd like to propose, please fill this form once for each of your submissions.
App.Js Conf focuses on React Native and Expo, so our target audience is made up of mostly mobile developers interested in related topics. We'd like for our agenda to be diverse and educational – we select the talks trying to cover variety of topics revolving around this technology and providing content for participants at different levels. Since the event is streamed and we also publish talk recordings online, we try to avoid topics that have already been presented and are available online (we sometimes make exceptions but wanted you to know if you'd like to increase your chances). Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to choose speakers outside of the CFP process as well.
Now off you go! Fill in the form and wait for further information from us.