Contestants must pre-register online using this form only beginning August 15 on a first come, first served basis. Contest is limited to 25 participants. Tables assigned in sign-up order. Participants must be 18+. NOTE: A special youth cupcake event is scheduled for February 2020.
• ENTRY FEE is $5 per contestant payable in advance online or at the door.
• Cupcake set-up begins 4:00 PM on October 10. A six-foot table and chair(s) provided.
• Contestants must provide four full sized cupcakes for judging. Cupcakes for judging must be in a separate plate or container ready to be dropped off at the judges staging table with completed submission card.
• Additional small size cupcakes recommended for the People’s Choice Award. The more guests tasting your cupcakes, the better chance you have of winning!
• Limit two entries only per participant. Please note names of both cupcakes if applicable. Please complete the provided submission card with description of flavor for judges and community of tasters.
• Judging begins promptly at 6:15 PM. Winners will be announced approximately 8:00 PM.
• Please register as a professional if you have ever sold any cakes, cupcakes, or any other baked goods.
• Guests taste People’s Choice entries on a first come, first served basis. $5 per person donation includes five ballots. Additional ballots available for a $1 each. Ballots collected until 7:45 PM for the People’s Choice Award.
• Proceeds benefit the Safety Harbor Library Foundation’s, 20/20 Vision, Let’s Build a Story capital campaign.