Theme: “Best Practices for Successful and Thriving Chinese Language Programs in the 21st Century.”Program Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vQTaTcQQOHS3f9uHK3kOn4W4t1RRekYE/view?usp=sharing
Date: Saturday, August 3, 2019Post-Conference Workshop Date: Sunday, August 4, 2019
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Cynthia Ning
Location: The University of Texas at Dallas Classroom: Erik Jonsson building, JO 4.614Address: 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080-3021 UT Dallas Campus Map: http://www.utdallas.edu/maps/Parking: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2bl5Xp72PfzelFjQnpKVF9WU2ZzTm1FZFB5ajRXal9FQkd3(Please park on the green-lined spots of Lot A or Lot B. It's free on weekend. No permit is needed. Attached above is the map with Parking Lots A, B, the conference location (JO), and directions are marked.)
Conference Hotel: HYATT REGENCY NORTH DALLAS701 E Campbell Road, Richardson TX 75081, USAT: 214-245-4916 F: 972-231-7384
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6fJWuhWkdf4BdxqoZSA1zh4i_LrULVXfQar893ew0Sc7lcQ/viewform* Conference Fees: A. Conference (August 3, 2019): Now through July 26, 2019: Active Member (2019): Free Non-Member: $15 per person
Late (and/or On-Site) Registration Fee (July 27, 2019 - August 3, 2019): Active Member (2019): $5 Non-Member: $20 per person
B. Post-Conference Workshop (August 4, 2019): Now through July 26, 2019: Registration Fee: $15 per person
Late (On-Site) Registration Fee (July 27, 2019 - August 3, 2019): Everyone (2019): $20 per person
* Registration will be closed at 11:59 PM on 7/26/2019 (for discounted price). (ALL envelopes need to be postmarked by the requested dates above.)
Payment Methods:1. Pay by mail:Please make checks payable to: CLTA-TEXASMailing address: CLTA-TEXAS P.O. Box #29070Dallas, TX 75229
2. Pay by Quick Pay to email@example.com, or
3. Pay Via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.(* Please make sure you register via the link above for processing purpose.)
* In order for all attendees to have needed materials/requested meal, please register by July 26, 2019. Attendees who register late or onsite may not have everything provided in time, due to not enough preparation time. Sorry for the inconvenience!
* Late registration (From July 27, 2019~): Please contact CLTA-TEXAS at email@example.com for payment amount, payment methods, etc. to help secure your materials and such.
* Questions: Please email Conference Chair Ms. Angelina Wu-Gilbertson at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Annual Conference cancellations must be made by July 26, 2019, and must be made via email: email@example.com.Otherwise, there will be no refund due to all arrangements having been made.
* In an effort to conserve natural and financial resources, we will transition to digital materials for all attendees (via email).
* Contact Us:Annual Conference (8/3/19):Conference Chair: Ms. Angelina Wu-Gilbertson at firstname.lastname@example.orgProgram Chair: Ms. Yuhsin Lee at email@example.com
Post-Conference Workshop (8/4/19):Ms. Angelina Wu-Gilbertson at firstname.lastname@example.orgProgram Chair: Ms. Yuhsin Lee at email@example.com