WISD FRYSC Community Needs Assessment
I am interested in getting my GED.
I need information on the following health services/basic needs for my family:
I need information on counseling services.
I need access to child care for my child/children ages birth-three years.
I need access to child care for my school age child/children after school, summer and on days that school is not in session.
Does your child have a need for more after school or summer enrichment opportunities?
On average, how many minutes each week do you spend reading to/with your child/children?
I am currently the primary caregiver of my grandchild/grandchildren or another child who is not my biological child.
Please check mark the top three health issues that you feel interfere with your child's learning.
This form was created inside of Williamsburg Independent. Report Abuse