Your feedback please: Designing your dream morning routine, and making it happen
Thank you for being willing to contribute to the design of this course!
The structure I have in mind is something like this:
1. A morning manifesto, aka Why mornings matter (and why that has nothing to do with what time they start or how much green tea they involve) [audio + transcript]
2. How to leave reality behind and dream big [fillable/printable PDF]
3. How to assess your typical morning: your tracking and scoring tool [spreadsheet + user guide]
4. How to design your dream morning: top 12 factors you need to take seriously [audio + transcript]
5. Your morning brainstorming palette: step by step to mapping out what matters [fillable/printable PDF]
6. How to have breakfast: making good decisions for your first meal of the day [audio + transcript plus fillable/printable PDF]
7. My top tips and quick fixes: how to easily sidestep the standard traps [PDF checklist]
8. Getting in the mood: a wake-up stretching, breathing, and/or meditation sequence to slot in if you want [audio]
9. Your viable morning blueprint: what you’re going to do and why [fillable/printable PDF]
10. Getting other people onside: what and how to share to help others help (or at least not hinder) you [fillable/printable PDF]
11. Your tracking template: record in real time how the reality compares to the plan (they will not be identical!) [spreadsheet]
12. Review, finetune, iterate: what went to plan, what didn’t, how did it feel, and what do you want to keep, ditch, or adjust? [spreadsheet + fillable/printable PDF]
13. Expanding your horizons: if what's possible now isn't what you really dream of, how can you work towards bringing the ultimate dream closer? [audio + transcript, fillable/printable PDF]
14. Report back to me: what do you want me to know about how this went for you and what’s next? [short online questionnaire]
15. 4 weeks of little prompts, reminders, and extra suggestions from me, to help you really build all this into your life [mini emails]
A 30-minute 1-1 coaching session with me could also be an optional add-on, during the planning or the review phase or during/after the 4-week follow-up phase.
By the time you’ve finished this course you’ll know how you want your days to begin, you’ll have planned with precision and insight, and you’ll have tried out at least once how it feels to live a real-life version of your dream. You’ll know how to repeat and refine so that before long, the realistic dream is your default and maybe some less realistic ones are possibilities you’re confidently working towards.