2022 Diverse Influencers Mentor Application Interest Form
Diverse Influencers' Mission:
Empower CUNY freshmen and sophomores to launch their careers in business and technology fields.
Eligibility to be a Mentor:
- Working a full-time job in a business and/or technology role
- Have at least 1 year of full-time experience
- Commit to 1-hour of one-to-one mentorship per month
- Attend one info session to receive the official mentor application form
- Based in the USA (ideally from the NYC-metro area)
Expectations for Mentors:
- Actively stay in touch with your fellow by attending one workshop per month
- Provide support to the progression of your mentee’s SMART goals
- Help your fellow apply to internship, company insight, and networking opportunities
- Respond to communications from the DI team in a timely manner
Benefits to being a Mentor:
- Create a long-lasting professional relationship with your fellow as they begin their professional career
- Expand your professional network through networking opportunities with business/tech professionals
- Develop your coaching abilities by practicing your leadership and communication skills with your fellow
- Receive special shoutouts for your continuous impact in our monthly newsletter
- If eligible: A calendar invite will be sent to you based on your indicated availability to attend a mandatory information session (hosted virtually and will not be recorded). After the information session, you will receive another Google Form to fill out the official mentorship application. The accepted mentors will be notified by early-November.
- If not eligible/accepted: An alternative way to support us will be shared with you (example: to express interest in facilitating a workshop on soft or hard skills).
Within a week of filling out this form, you will receive an email from
Which information session are you available to attend?
You can select more than one option. It is mandatory to attend one in order to receive the official application form. If none works for you, please share your generic availability in "other" so we know if we would need to host a bonus information session. Due to bandwidth, we will be unable to have 1:1 discussions in replacement to the information session. They will not be recorded.
Tuesday, September 21 from 8pm to 9pm ET
Saturday, September 25th from 11am to 12pm ET
Saturday, October 2 from 11am to 12pm ET
Wednesday, October 13 from 8pm to 9pm ET
How did you find out about the mentor interest form?
If you were referred, please indicate their full name in "Other"
DI Team Member
Internal Work Email
Do you have any questions for us?
We will address most questions through our information session. :-)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Diverse Influencers Inc.