Historic Voices Podcast Survey
The purpose of this anonymous survey is to receive feedback from people who have downloaded episodes of the Historic Voices podcast. Please answer some or all of the questions. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts.
1. How did you discover the Historic Voices podcast? Was it through the iTunes podcast directory, Google search, suggestion from another person, or something else?
2. Why do you think of the current podcast episode format? Currently it is a short introduction by the host, the person's speech, and then commentary by the host.
3. What voices would you like to hear in the upcoming year?
4. After the speech on the podcast is completed, would you be interested in a listener question and comment section? Listeners could share by email and even include an audio clip that could be played.
5. Do you want the podcast to continue providing PDF documents that are related to the audio episodes? Examples have been the U.S. Constitution, article about Bob Hope's involvement with the USO show, and list of other history podcasts.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
Terms of Service