Application for Student Leave
Conditions For Leave: PLEASE READ
1. Tuition Fees for any leave taken are non-refundable. However, approved leave periods can be added on to the end of your course (providing the course is available, class space and visa conditions permitting). Leave may also be added on at the Director’s or Academic Manager’s discretion for special circumstances.
2. A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to book leave during the course (unless pre-booked at time of enrolment).
3. A maximum of 4 weeks leave will be granted per 24 week enrolment.
4. A minimum of 4 weeks tuition should be completed prior to leave being granted.
5. All course fees must be paid up to date in order to take leave (even pre-booked).
6. Attendance must be satisfactory in order to apply for leave.
7. Leave will only be granted in ‘complete weeks’ and cannot be granted in ‘days’.
8. Special leave may be granted under compassionate circumstances for 1-2 days but it cannot be added on to the course end date.
9. Any fees due during the holiday period must still be paid on or prior to the due date.
10. A maximum of two changes permitted per enrolment.
***THIS IS A REQUEST ONLY AND YOUR LEAVE WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL WE RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST WITH AN EMAIL.
Student Acceptance. Please tick:
I accept full responsibility for maintaining my level of English and I understand that an extended leave may affect my progress.
I have read and accepted the conditions as stated in the first section of this form:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Language Links International.