Name of the College
Place & District
Other PG Course
Not yet decided
The test is for 30 min. It has 4 sections. General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, English.
No negative marks for wrong answering. Each question carry 1mark. Total 25 Marks.
1. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to cross 8,000 runs in T20s in the year 2019?
M S Dhoni
2. Which of the following schemes has been initiated by the central government for the empowerment of women of minorities?
3. Who was the chief guest of Republic Day 2019?
Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa
Emmanuel Macron of France
Shinzo Abe of Japan
Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil
4. The world's largest Indian national flag was unfurled (in May 2018) in one of the cities of which the State of India?
5. Bharatmala Project is related to
Interlinking of rivers
Interlinking ports and railways
Improving road connectivity
Interlinking major cities with gas pipelines
6. Under 'Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)', what is the insurance cover per family, per year, offered to every vulnerable family?
Rs. 7 lakh
Rs. 2 lakh
Rs. 5 lakh
Rs. 3 lakh
7. The introduction of Goods and Service Tax from July 2017 in expected to create –
Only (A) above
An uniformity in Indian market
Improve tax compliance
Both (A) and (B) above
8. The father of computer is
9. Shortcut key to go to copy a text and paste it in a new place.
10. Which is the most popular online game in India, as of 2018
11. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
12. A sum of Rs. 12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
13. Alfred buys an old scooter for Rs. 4500 and spends Rs. 500 on its repairs. If he sells the scooter for Rs. 6000, his gain percent is
14. Today is Monday. After 15 days, it will be
15. Which one of the following is not a prime number?
16. Find the correctly spelt words.
17. A person of good understanding of knowledge and reasoning power
18. Change the voice: Who is creating this mess?
By whom this mess is being created?
By whom has this mess been created?
By whom is this mess being created?
Who has been created this mess?
19. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. BRIEF
20. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. ALERT
21. Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, ... What number should come next?
22. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, ... What number should come next?
23. FAG, GAF, HAI, IAH, ____
24. Window is to pane as book is to
25. Cup is to coffee as bowl is to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service