Welcome to Do LaB's Promotions Application.
The Do LaB is currently recruiting promoters for our 2019 Lightning in a Bottle campaign! Join our Promotions Team and help us spread the word in your city!
Would you like to be involved with music festival promotions? Hoping to learn more about entertainment promotions and advertising? The Do LaB's Promotions Team is the perfect way to do all of those all while creating an opportunity for you to earn your pass for LIB 2019. This is a great option for those who want to contribute to the team and need a little extra financial help to secure a pass. We are a dedicated, hard working team and are opening this opportunity up for like-minded individuals. Please note, this is a contracted position solely for the Promotions Program. if you wish to join any other Do LaB programs, you will need to apply on the appropriate application.
Please take your time, read every question in full and give us your best answers. Our team works hard and has a strong impact all while creating a very fun and interactive environment for all of our members! This is a great opportunity to learn promotions and work with a great team on a positive promotional campaign. Please only apply if you are solely available for Do LaB Promotions and are able to meet and complete our program requirements.
Promotions Program Requirements:
- Positivity and collaboration are a huge part of our team's philosophy. The ideal candidate should demonstrate both!
- Once accepted into the Promotions Program, each participant is required to make a full festival pass purchase (at the Early bird price with fees) within ten (10) days of acceptance into the program. After January 30, 2019 the deposit amount will increase to the GA Festival Pass price + fees. Upon completion of the program & festival, participants will receive compensation in the form of a refund to the credit card used to purchase the ticket or check (at Do LaB’s discretion, not to exceed the original purchase price) for completing the program. If the full deposit is not confirmed within ten (10) days, that opportunity will be opened to a participant who is able to complete our requirements.
- Must be of minimum legal age (18+) to enter nightclubs and music festivals to which you will be promoting at.
- 30 Hours of scheduled promotions time earns your festival pass! You will need to coordinate with your team lead to choose promotional hits. You will also report your hours to your team lead. It will be your responsibility to clearly communicate your schedule and availability with your team lead so they can work out a mutually beneficial schedule! It is recommended that this conversation happens on a weekly basis! **Note** 90% of work opportunities will be weekends and late nights**
- Candidate may not promote under any circumstance for any other event, business or service while promoting on a Do LaB campaign.
- To remain in the program every participant must complete a minimum of 7 hours promotion time per month until completed or by the deadline: May 5, 2019.
- Must have a reliable car or means of transporting yourself.
- Provide Online & Social Media Support. (Minimum of 2 weekly posts from joining until May 5, 2019)
- Be available to promote late nights and weekends. This program supports our main promotions team, additional promoters are needed Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Event may run as late as 3:30-4 am.
- If you’re a College or University student, be our Do LaB/LIB Ambassador on your campus! You will have the opportunity to split hours between on site promotions at local events and/or festivals and on-campus!
- If you are recruited to promote with one of our teams at a major festival or massive concert event happening between now and Lightning in a Bottle 2019, you will be requested to work one full shift with the entire team.
- Please be punctual, reliable, respectful and ready to run with a large, but very rewarding campaign!
- Confirmation of your contributions; We require photo proof of all your work and efforts that you have contributed to our campaign. Please have access to a smartphone or a cell phone with a camera to document your work. We require that all photos be uploaded in REAL TIME to confirm your contributions.
**Please note, most event promotions times can vary between the hours of 11pm - 4:30am. **
What is a Do LaB Promoter?
A Do LaB promoter for the Do LaB is a well rounded marketer. There are a mixture of events, nightclub and festival promotions, Social Media and online promotions and street teaming! We run flyer, poster and College/University campaigns all over the United States!
Thank you, - Do LaB
Lightning In A Bottle 2019