Library Services for International Students
1) Does your library offer library instruction sessions for international students?
If yes, are these sessions (please check all that apply):
part of a formal library instruction programme designed for international students
individual classes based on individual faculty requests
individual classes initiated by individual librarians?
For graduate students?
1a) If you do not offer library instruction sessions for international students, is there a specific reason why you do not?
2) What do you normally cover in your library instruction sessions? (check all that apply)
General library services
General introduction to searching library catalogue, databases, etc.
More advanced searching
2a) Are there any other details you would like to add about your instruction sessions? If so, please describe:
3) Do you have any other library-related activities for international students that are not instruction sessions? If yes, please describe
4) Do you coordinate activities or library sessions with:
If you choose, "other" please specify what you mean.
campus international student organizations
Student Advising Office
International organizations from off-campus
5) Do you offer library services in other languages?
If yes, are these services:
Pamphlets and flyers about library services
Audio or visual library tours
Staff members who provide translation services
5a) If you do not offer library services in other languages, is there a specific reason why you do not?
6) What percentage of the students at your institution are international students?
7) What countries do the international students at your institution come from?
8) Are the majority of the international students at your institution enrolled in regular classes, or are they ESL students?
9) What Province is your institution in?
10) Is there anything you would like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service