Quotes Ambassador 2021 Application
The value of public relations is essential across all industries and all fields. Whether you’re an advertising and public relations major or any other major, joining Quotes offers an incredible opportunity for professional development, networking and understanding of public relations for every student.
In order to hold a leadership position at UCF, students must have and maintain a minimum of an
overall UCF GPA of 3.0 and half-time status (six credit hours). Ambassadors are also required to have
some sort of internship experience.
By checking the boxes below, you agree that you have met each requirement.
A minimum of an overall UCF GPA of 3.0
Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours (half-time status)
Major / Minor
Responsibilities of Ambassadors
- Ambassadors focus on amplifying the messaging that Quotes promotes across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Must attend three fourths of all events held throughout the semester
- Responsible for passing out a certain amount of promotional items to students on campus
- Responsible for attending tabling events such as orientation, open houses, and more
- Has to have social media in order to share what the club is actively doing throughout the
- Opportunity to access tour sign ups early
- Advance notice of upcoming club activities
- Sit in on executive board meetings (if desired)
- Shadow executive board positions (if desired)
- Utilize your talents (i.e. video, social media, graphic design etc.)
-Opportunity to write a blog post and a PRoclaimer throughout the year (if desired)
Is there an area of Quotes you'd be interested in working in?
By electronically signing below, you authorize and consent to the release of your records, which shall include your GPA, major, confirmation of enrollment, contact information, and conduct status to the University of Central Florida for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for Quotes, the student chapter of the Orlando-Area chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association.
Please email a copy of your resume and email any questions you may have to Genesis Margolis at email@example.com .
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service