Buhl Library 2021 - 2022 Student Employment Application
If you have any questions about student employment at Buhl Library or encounter questions or problems while filling out your application, please contact Megan Babal (
Deadline to apply is April 22nd
Guidelines & Procedures for Student Employment at Buhl Library
1. In addition to completing this application, all applicants are required to complete the online application via the Student Employee Office (located on
). No library application will be considered complete until the SEO application has been submitted.
2. At no time should a student consider that an application is a guarantee for an interview or employment.
3. In addition to this application, the following considerations may be taken into account for interviews:
- Consideration is given to students who have expressed financial need through the Financial Aid Office.
- The days and times you are available to work. All morning, afternoon, evening, and night shifts require coverage. This means that some consideration in hiring must be given to students who are available and willing to work less desirable days/times, especially the late night shifts.
- Any additional information you feel worthy of consideration. You may add extra information or documents at the end of your application.
Description of Duties:
1. Checking in and out of library materials
2. Answering basic library and directional questions
3. Sorting and shelving returned materials
4. Closing the library or opening the library
5. Class work is permitted only when all duties have been completed.
Job Expectations & Requirements:
1. Students must be a class year second semester Freshman or above to apply.
2. Student assistants are expected to perform library tasks during their shift.
3. Student assistants must be willing to work either a Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday shift.
4. Cell phone activity is to be kept at a minimum.
5. Promptness and dependability are a must.
6. Exhibit a positive and professional attitude toward work and library patrons at all times.
7. Ability to perform detailed tasks with and without supervision.
8. Ability to perform repetitive, but essential tasks.
I have read and understand the description of duties, job expectations & requirements
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service