IRCO's Bridging The Gap Health Care Interpretation Training
Please read our Registration Policies and Procedures:
1) All applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
2) Applicants must proof a language proficiency assessment by one of the service provider agencies before being accepted into the training course.
3) In order to guarantee your seat, applicants must submit a completed application and payment at least 3 business days prior to the start of the class.
4) Once we have received payment confirmation, we will send the applicant a confirmation email.
5) If the applicant withdraws from the training class less than 72 hours before the start date, a late cancellation fee of $25/class will be charged.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of IRCO.