Detroit Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) Organization Directory
The directory is a working document currently in draft form. Please provide the information below to submit revisions and additions.
Please provide 1-2 sentences maximum describing the organization.
Please provide 1-2 sentences maximum explaining the organization's focus on GSI.
Which organizational structure best describes the organization?
Neighborhood Group: Northwest Detroit
Neighborhood Group: Southwest Detroit
Neighborhood Group: Eastside Detroit
On a scale of 1 - 5, please indicate if the organization is focused primarily on implementation, both implementation and policy, or policy.
1. Strictly Implementation focused
2. Primarily Implementation focused
3. Equally focused on Implementation and Policy
4. Primarily Policy focused
5. Strictly Policy focused
On a scale of 1 - 5, please indicate how central GSI is to the work of the organization.
1. GSI is not the primary focus
2. GSI is important but secondary
3. GSI is a part of our focus in addition to other topics and concerns
4. GSI is a primary focus, but not exclusively
5. GSI is the organization's primary focus
What scale(s) of GSI does your organization focus on?
Lot or smaller
What type of Land Use does the organization focus on in relation to GSI?
Please provide any additional information you would like to share.
Are any other organizations missing from the existing list? If so please provide their name and contact information if possible.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service