1. You may write all answers in ANY programming language of your choice or use pseudo code. Remember that a question may have multiple solutions. In general, solutions optimized for speed will get more points.
2. Ensure that the working steps are explained in Aptitude Questions. Full points will not be awarded even if the answer is correct but the working steps are missing.
3. There are total 3 sections. The maximum score in the test is 220 points, and it must be completed in 3 hours.
4. Do not spend too much time on any single question. If time remains at the end, you can come back to a question that needs more time.
5. Do not write long answers to any question. Explain your answers in simple, concise language with example.
6. You are not allowed to use the internet during the test. Cheating will lead straight to disqualification. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHEAT.
7. Make sure you press Submit button on the last page to submit your entire response. DO NOT close the browser or press refresh button anytime during the test.
8. Every section has a minimum cut off, so please ensure you do not leave any Section completely blank
Total duration - 3 hours
All the best!