Illinois Agri-Food Workforce Survey
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Dear Illinois Agri-Food Businesses and Organizations:
Thank you for taking the time to review and complete this important industry-focused workforce development survey. Your input will generate critical insight into key needs and strategies for elevating awareness about the wide array of employment opportunities across Illinois' rich and diverse food and agriculture industry. This includes considerations for developing a dedicated Illinois Agri-Food Careers website and supporting resources that can be widely accessed and utilized to promote food & agriculture careers, educational pathways, and job opportunities in Illinois.
1. We ask for one survey to be completed by your company or organization.
2. Survey questions may require input from multiple representatives in your company or organization spanning human resource, talent acquisition, marketing recruitment, and personnel management to strategy, operations, and managerial departments.
3. You cannot save the survey to return to and complete at a later date. You are therefore encouraged to download a copy of the survey in the originating email to circulate to multiple representatives in your company and then have one designated representative compile responses and complete the survey. This will also help prevent duplicate entries from being submitted.
4. If you are not the right representative in your company or organization, please forward along to the appropriate representative(s) to complete.
5. Your company or organization will have the option to provide a point of contact to receive future development reports resulting from information collected.
6. If you are a representative of a network organization, association, or other multi-member business-interest group, please consider forwarding to your members.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 (𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀):
The Illinois Agri-Food Alliance (ILAFA) is responsible for the contents of this survey. Your participation in this survey is voluntary. You will be asked to provide individual and company/organization information. If you do not wish to reveal such information, please do not respond to the survey. Any personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, title, and affiliation, that you provide in connection with responding to the survey may be used by the Illinois Agri-Food Alliance (or a third-party acting on behalf of ILAFA) to follow up with you regarding survey responses.
The Illinois Agri-Food Alliance may view and use the survey results for any business or operational purpose, and may share survey results with third parties, including but not limited to our partners and service providers.
You are encouraged to answer as many questions as able and willing to. The Illinois Agri-Food Alliance does not want you to, and you should not, include in your survey response any sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information belonging to you or your company/organization as the Illinois Agri-Food Alliance cannot guarantee that access to such data will be kept confidential and secure. You therefore agree that any information or materials that you, or individuals acting on your behalf, provide to the Illinois Agri-Food Alliance in your survey response will not be considered sensitive, confidential, or proprietary and that the Illinois Agri-Food Alliance cannot and will not be held responsible to protect or restrict its use of any data that you include in your responses.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗶-𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 (𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗙𝗔) is a collaborative network organization dedicated to building an integrated, innovative, and transformative agri-food system in Illinois. As a neutral, third-party catalyst, ILAFA convenes cross-sector partners to connect talent, share insight, align strategic priorities, spark innovation, improve coordination, accelerate growth, increase visibility, and build trust. It views these ingredients as essential to driving forward-thinking solutions that meet the most pressing economic, environmental, and societal challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Illinois Agri-Food Alliance is a project of Global Philanthropy Partnership, a 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illinois Agri-Food Alliance.